CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Seattle & Canada Trip

Thanks to my husband who was willing to watch the kids so I could take a short trip with my gfriends. We went to Seattle and drove to Canada. I had a wonderful time. I enjoyed eating the fruits that I can't buy here.

We're at the Bub Market where they throw & catch the fish. Quynh, Dinah & Tina


Tina, Quynh, Dinah and the store helper.....


The 1st Starbucks...


Can't miss the picture with the pig at the Pub....


Sleeping beauty in the car on the way to Canada.....


We stayed one night in Seattle and then headed to Canada the next morning, I was driving and we were on the road for about 1/2 hour and I was doing 66 mph on a 65 limit. just flowing along with traffic. All of a sudden, there was a cop pulling me over and he said that I was doing 66 in a 45 and there was a posted speed limit sign. Unfortunately, I did not see the sign, We were all thinking that the cop must have been confusing our car with someone elses car. He took my license and came back without giving me a ticket. He let us off the hook and just asked us to slow it down.
We got to Canada after 2 hours and 45 minutes. Not bad at all consider we got a little scare by the cop. hahahahaha.

We drove to China town as soon as we in Canada...as you can see we wanted the fruits.
This one is called (Rambutans). It's tasted sweet.......


This is what the inside look like....


This one is call Mungoosteen....The only fruit that Gene enjoyed when he was in Viet Name with me....


This is what the inside look like....


Custard Apples


This is what the inside look like....


Quynh & Dinah can't wait for Tina to get out of shower....hahahaha



Dragonfruit, the inside is white but it looks just like our Kiwi....


We all had a wonderful time eating the fruits....bye bye Canada...until next time.

3 comments:

Adam and Ann Watkins said...

Awesome! Looks like you had a great time!

Em said...

Quynh I'm glad you got to go and have some fun! Those fruit look like they are from another planet. With all the spikes and scales. =) Glad you made it home safe!

I love your seashell background!

Allie said...

Its bizzare, you think you know every fruit out there, and then I read your blog! I probably would be too scared to try most of them! Glad you had a good time!