CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 15, 2008

Ethan....

Sunday the week of September 6. No church because Grandma & Grandpa were visiting Amy & Allie's family in Texas. We hung out around the house. Gene was in the garage working on his motor and I was catching up all my shows that recorded on DVR. The kids are playing in the living room. I saw Ethan ran back to his room for something so I called him said

Quynh: Ethan, can I get some love and hug?
Ethan: Ok

Few minute later I saw him ran back to his room again.

Quynh: Ethan, can I get more hugs and kisses?
Ethan: Ok

Few minute later I saw him ran back to his room again


Quynh: Ethah, Mommy needs more hugs and kissed....
Ethan: I don't have anymore
Quynh: What? What do you mean? Who did you give it to?
Ethan: Nothing, I gave them all to you, I got nothing left....but I got some gas....do you want some?????
Quynh: uh, no thanks....

3 comments:

Adam and Ann Watkins said...

LOL!!!!! Ethan cracks me up! Love that little fart - no pun intended...

And at least I didn't call him a little turd...that requires clean up.

Allie said...

Ethan is hilarious! So uh when are we going to see halloween pictures!

Momba said...

This still cracks me up! He is really something!