CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Back to Work






Back to work, and it's so hard for me to get out of bed and back to the regular daily routine since I had the whole week off. We had fun the week of July 4 week. Ann, Adam, Emily and her kids came to visit for the week. We went to the zoo, the beach and swimming at Grandma & Grandpa's house. The kids had a lot of fun with the cousins and Ann & Adam.

Three little Monkeys

5 comments:

Em said...

That was a lot of fun, it was so nice to see you! We never get to see you, so I'm glad you had the week off!

Can't wait to see your finished cross-stitch, it already looks amazing.

GGayle said...

Thanks so much for sharing your pictures and blog. The kids look like they are having a wonderful time. I love reading about your adventure with the river rafting and the food sounded delicious. Thanks again, looking forward to reading more about the Lamoreaux Family. Love G and M

Adam and Ann Watkins said...

LOVED BEING HERE AND STAYING HERE FOR LONGER. =) We really did have a blast. I'm going to miss you guys so much....

Momba said...

The pictures came out beautifully! The kids are so happy and handsome!! I love seeing the cousins together. Can't wait until my six little grandsons from Texas join the cousins in California for fun times!
Thanks Quynh for the Great America tickets for Allie and Brian and Ann and Adam!! They were enjoyed so much!

Momba said...

Quynh,
You need to post the kids new hair do's. Even Ethan is proud to be growing out his hair like his cousin Ethan!!!