CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Cienna's School Open House

Today I had an open house at my school showing what I have done so far since school started this year until now. My dad took me to my class while my mom went to Majel's class with Ethan. Here are some things that I've done....

Can you find my name?????


Some of my art....


Here is my journal.


One of the books I read about a Grandma..... I did the Illustration.


The Story...


The Poem I wrote....




My class room library....


It was nice to be able to show my parents what I've been doing. I enjoyed walking them around the room to explain the different things that I'm learning and doing in 2nd grade. My parents are proud of me and the things I am learning and doing.

3 comments:

Allie said...

You are one smart cookie!

Em said...

Cienna, love your illustration of you and Gram and your Brown poem, excellent job! You are turning into a lovely young lady! Sister Hinde and Sister Rist just love you at acheivement day girls. You are so much fun! Come visit! Love you!

Adam and Ann Watkins said...

Goodness girl! You are getting really REALLY smart! I love your Cienna poem and everything. You do such a great job at school!